Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gourmet Breakfast...


I just wanted to show the GREAT SURPRISE I woke up to this morning.
I could hear Kate and Sam working in the kitchen as I fed Luke, and I wondered what on earth they could be doing to make such a racket (I was a little nervous). It turns out they wanted to surprise me by making breakfast! They wanted to pretend we were at a restaurant (notice the flowers).




This is mine----I was a little scared to ask what the bowl of band-aids was for. Of course-----just in case I slip on the floor! They thought of everything!









The best part......dessert! My favorites----Swedish Fish, M&M's and jellybeans. AWESOME!!!






2 comments:

Chubby Marathoner said...

Agnes!

I love that you are blogging now! That breakfast is SO cute. I can't believe they came up with that on their own. They are adorable! Luke looks great in his helmet too! I love it!! I can't wait for St. George!

Love ya-

Beth

Unknown said...

Hey it's Brandy Hansen from the neighborhood :) Found your blog through Heathers blog. I am a big time blog lover!! I just think what a great way to journal and keep notes on our lives. Also very fun to be able to look back on them in 20, 40 or 60 years. Check out blurb.com to publish your blog, I plan to do it once a year or so, that way my blog can be online and on my shelf at home. I hope you dont mind me adding you to my blog peeps. Check out our blog here....http://luvsandlife.blogspot.com/