Thursday, June 19, 2008

FINALLY!!!!



Okay.....



So I haven't been the best at updating the blog. I feel like I haven't had a minute to even sit down and work on it. There are many things which have happened since the last update-----trips, Memorial Day, more trips, pre-school graduation, and soccer! I will do my best at updating on everything---I have to warn you though.....it is quite a lot!!!




St George with the girls



The end of May I went on a girl trip with Beth and Meg! What a fun weekend it was....shopping, Satin Hands, a movie, and lots of eating out. We happened to go to sunny St. George on a weekend that it wasn't so sunny. It was actually cooler in St. George than in Salt Lake---strange! Since we couldn't lay out at the pool.....we had to shop!


1 comments:

Kara said...

Angie this is Kara Ohlson, cute BLOG and I totally know your friend Beth from Gamma Xi please tell her "Hi" from me. She is the Cutest