Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I love summer....


This summer has been the best! We have done so much with both of our families----in fact, I think it even wore me out a bit. We started with a trip to Park City with the Timm's (sorry, no pictures!). The highlight of our trip was going down the Alpine Coaster. It was a blast---and anyone who knows Kate knows how much she loves fast rollercoasters. I definitely think it is better than the Alpine Slide---I think Kate would agree.
The following weekend we had our Terry Family Reunion. What an awesome weekend. We played so hard that I actually got sick---and I still haven't recovered.....crazy!
We went to Deer Creek reservoir for waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing and kneeboarding (I forgot my camera again) Kate loved kneeboarding and mastered her "trick" of kneeboarding with no hands. Sam went on the tube---but of course, cried the whole time!

The next morning we went to Snowbird to do all of the activities up there....














0 comments: