Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School 2010






















I have decided it is about time I updated our blog...considering it has been almost 2 years since my last post! Now that I have figured out our camera (we bought 2 years ago), I will hopefully be posting on a more regular basis! This is a good way for my parents who are serving in the New York New York South mission to keep up to date on the happenings of our family.

School started on the 26th of July for us...big bummer, considering that we got out on the 2nd of July. Kate and Sam hardly had a summer. We tried to make it as fun as possible by getting Seven Peaks passes for the family. We were able to go 5 times this summer and it was money well spent!

Our first day of school went well. Both girls have fantastic teachers...which we know makes all the difference in the world! We are very grateful for happy, fun and loving teachers!

0 comments: