Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Luke's 3rd Birthday











I can't believe that it has been three years since I had Luke...the time has gone by so quickly! He went from being the most mellow baby to being a CRAZY 3 year old in the blink of an eye!
For Luke's birthday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. This was rather brave, considering the wonderful experience the last time we went. I won't go into it right now (too long of a story), but let's just say there was throw-up, weird people, and bad service involved. Needless to say, we received a free family pass to go back and experience the greatness of Chuck E. Cheese again. It wasn't quite as bad this time...but I should say, the weird people are still there. I could stay all night and just people-watch...amazing!
Luke had a great time though! He especially loved Chuck E. Cheese (who I find quite creepy). He actually kissed him on the nose...hopefully he doesn't get Hepatitis or some crazy illness.
Grandma Judy came to celebrate with us and after a couple of hours of fun we headed home to play with Luke's new toys.
Happy Birthday, Luke!! I sure love this little guy!

2 comments:

Lori said...

They have grown up way to fast. I miss my baby Tara. And I still say there must be something about the time of year that they were born because Tara is crazy too. I think her and Luke are 2 peas in a pod! Happy Birthday Luke!

Dave said...

I think you will have to rename your blog!